Hello lovelies! I hope you are all feeling well today? It's hard to believe January is almost over!Where did it go?
On March 1, 2020, my friend (Nat Ewart) and I are hosting a fabulous All Day Workshop in a local hall close to home. The Bridgewater Hall.
What triggered this idea was actually nothing to do with cardmaking, we wanted to help out some precious bushfire victims...the Koalas who suffered severely from the Cuddly Creek fires (and other local Adelaide Hill townships) as well as the Kangaroo Island Koalas.
We recently learned that the Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary located in Mylor ( which is only a few minutes drive away from both our homes) has started making preparations to set up a Koala Hospital where they can be treated, cared for and recover from horrible burns and trauma.
These adorable creatures need and deserve our help - so we are doing what we can and hopefully with your attendance, you can contribute to a worthy cause as well as have an enjoyable day out!
Stampin'Up! have kindly agreed to assist us and will be donating beautiful products that we will add to our amazing raffle prizes. We are also fortunate to have some other kind and generous businesses from our local town in Stirling who have also donated prizes.
Tickets will be on sale at the All Day Workshop Sunday March 1 and we will draw the numerous winners on the day.
ON THE DAY
As well as an exciting raffle, everyone will receive a goodie bag with
- 8 paper project kits ready to go (many pre cut and scored) using current Stampin'Up! products - 6 cards and 2 x 3 D projects
- full instructions and tuition from us
- there will be door prizes
- Prize Patrol
- Pillow Gifts
- a Lolly Bar
- delicious Gourmet Grazing Platter for lunch
- complimentary glass of bubbles ( or non alcoholic equivalent)
- free tea & coffee all day
- Bring a friend new to us and receive a thank gift!
- cutting machine, stamps, dies, inks, etc all supplied
- Bring along your basic Tool Kit (scissors, adhesives, Bone Folder etc)
- there will be Tool Kit Bundles for sale on the day if you are new to crafting.
- Maple & Oak will also have a small Pop-Up Shop with beautiful goodies for sale...homemade Jams & Chutneys from local homegrown produce, Soy Melts, Fragrance Diffusers, Lip Balms, Goodie Baskets, Cards and more! Perfect for little gifts or to treat yourself!
We are excited and currently planning and designing beautiful creations (including Fancy Folds!) ready for you to make on the day!
We need and appreciate your support!
Please don't hesitate to contact myself or Nat to book your spot!
LOCATION - BRIDGEWATER HALL , 1 Carey Gully Road, Bridgewater (excess parking across the road at Coles Supermarket)
TIME - 10am - 3pm
COST - $80 (payment required on booking please)
BYO - Basic Tool Kit, cash/Credit Card for Raffle & Shop, water drink bottle
BOOKING CLOSE 9 FEBRUARY - so we have time to order the products and create!
CONTACT - Sharni Haines 0417 087 448 or Nat Ewart 0417 783 982
Love to see you there!!!
Loves & hugs,