Hello lovelies, it's arrived...a new modular storage system that let you organise your stuff, your way!!
I've been looking forward to this day for some time - and to wake up and see this it's like an early Christmas present!!
Have a look at this quick video to see what's it all about.
Prices and items - which storage configuration works best for you?
Ooohh I am a bit excited and can't wait to try it out. This will be ready to order 1st April.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. Will old-design Stampin’ Pads fit in the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays?
No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
2. Can I mix and match Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?
Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customisation in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
3. Do I need a Storage Lid for each 5-tray stack?
No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
4. How many Stampin’ Ink Refills can I store in the Storage Topper?
You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper
5. Are ink pads difficult to remove from Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays?
No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
6. How do the silicone feet work?
To protect your surface and prevent slipping, we’ve included peel-and-stick silicone feet with the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays and Open Storage Cube.
7. Are Storage by Stampin’ Up! products free-standing or stacked?
Both. We designed these modular storage products to be free-standing and stackable, so you can customise your crafting space to work best for you.
8. How should I use the Open Storage Cube?
The Open Storage Cube can be used to hold any miscellaneous items like ribbon, embellishments and small punches. For more inspiration on ways to use items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line, check out the configuration chart we created.
9. Can I mount my Storage by Stampin’ Up! products on the wall?
No. Our modular storage products are designed to sit on a table (or similar flat surface)
10. How high can I stack storage trays?
We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking
Well that's all for now, thanks for visiting!
Lots to think about hey?
loves and hugs,