Welcome lovelies to a fun Blog Hop showcasing all our favourite products that are sadly retiring from the current catalogue....sniff. It's always a sad time for me, but also a very exciting time - as the new Annual Catalogue is FULL of exciting new products to play with and will be released 3 June 2020.
Come, join us and check it all out.
I am Sharni Haines from South Australia and I would like to thank the lovely Nicole Wilson for hosting and inviting me to join this Hop!
This card design is called a Theatre Card. I got the idea from a French Demonstrator Laurence Mirman.
I used the Barn Door (retired) stamp for the front of the card, but this is not necessary.
I used the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper as my retiring favouite today.
I used Pool Party & Whisper White Cardstock as the card bases. The birds were fussy cut from the Bird Ballad DSP.
When you pull the side tabs, the barn doors open to reveal a lovely scene!
What's so fabulous about this Bird Ballad Paper is all the colouring is done for you and there are so many beautiful designs in this collection. I am really going to miss this paper.
Here is a short video showing how this card works.
I am planning a Zoom Card Class with this project at the end of May and I'm quite excited!
Well, that's all from me today. Thank you for popping in and spending some time with me! I hope I have put a smile on your face!
I'm looking forward to see what the lovely Lou has created...
Blog participant list
1. Kelly Kent
4. Sue Vine
6. Mae Collins
7. Sharni Haines - YOU ARE HERE
10. Libby Dyson
11. Narelle Fasulo
12. Cathy Pinchbeck
13. Lynsey McCord
14. Bronwyn Eastley
15. Jenny Hayward
16. Mandy Depiazzi
* Join my beautiful Angel team Here.
* Watch my Tutorials on my You Tube
* Want notifications sent to you with my new Blogs? Here
* View the Annual Catalogue
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU
Do you love to create 3D projects? Each month a team of four talented Demonstrators from around Australia put a fabulous Tutorial Bundle together - there are 4 beautiful projects with full instructions (metric & imperial measurements) and lots of photos.
Click to box below to purchase yours.....only $14 (Aust)...that's the cost of a coffee & cake!
Here are the ways you can purchase our fabulous 3D project tutorials...
1. For every purchase of $50 + of Stampin’ Up! ® products placed through my on-line store or through my stamp classes this month (Australian Residents Only), I’ll email you the entire bundle for FREE as a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me!
2. Join my team and you will receive these bundles free every month!
3. International and local residents have the option to purchase each tutorial bundle outright for ONLY $14 (AUD). Just click on the link below to take you to our Tutorial Store –
After your Pay Pal purchase, a receipt will be sent to your email with a link to download all four PDF Tutorials. If you don’t have a Pay Pal account and would like to access this amazing offer, please contact Bronwyn so she can send you an invoice via your email address. After payment goes through, the bundle will be emailed directly to you.
Products I used today..
Thank you for supporting my little business. x