Updated: Sep 29, 2021
well it's only 4 days until the new year and I have some exciting plans for it!
I am continuing with MY HAPPY BOX subscription offer for another 6 months. The feedback I received from my crafty subscribers was positive and encouraging, so I have decided to offer it again!
We had so much fun with these little boxes of happiness - who knew so much happiness could come in a box?
WHAT IS MY HAPPY BOX?
It is an idea I thought up 6 months ago where I send out a craft project kit (in a box) every month to you using Stampin'Up!® products from the current Catalogues. The kits included
- a current stamp set (This needs to be ordered by you separate so it abides by Stampin'Up!'s rules & policies).
- 6 card kits, all prepared, cut, ready for you to make
- all the embellishments needed to complete your cards
- 6 x Stampin'Up! envelopes
- a little surprise gift from me
- some morning tea
- full video tutorials for each card or project via a private Facebook Group
- a chance to learn new techniques and ideas
- the opportunity to share your creations with the group and ask questions, a lovely group community to be part of
- the option to add the coordinating dies as a bundle
Next year will be pretty much the same, sometimes there may be 3D projects as well.
It's basically craft in a box! This works really well for those who can not get to my classes and for those who live interstate. The other great thing is you can choose when and where you wish to make and create your cards and projects. The videos are clear, easy to understand and you can watch as many times as you wish.
WHAT STAMP SETS WILL BE IN NEXT YEARS HAPPY BOXES?
I have chosen 6 Stamp Sets from the 2021 Mini Catalogue.
The Stamp List for 2021....this will be the order from January to June 2021 (I will send you a reminder to order your Stamp Set so it arrives in time with your Happy Box from me).
1. Enjoy the Moment 2. Snailed It 3. Friendly Flamingo 4. Dragonfly Garden 5. Welcome Window 6. Kangaroo Company
This is an amazing value for money offer, you basically order & pay for a stamp set and receive pre-cut cards, designer paper, embellishments and more goodies from me - your class is basically FREE and that includes my time creating the video tutorials as well as designing the cards and preparing your card kits, as well as a gift from me and a sweet treat for morning tea...just as if we were in a class together!
You will get some fabulous ideas, learn new techniques - (as I do love to try new things out) and will not be disappointed.
You will have beautifully designed cards for your card stash, ready to go.
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE THE STAMP SET?
If you already own the stamp set, you can swap it out for another or for products equal to or less in value.
WHAT SUPPLIES WILL I NEED?
You will need a basic essential tool kit - snips, adhesive, pencil, ruler, paper trimmer, rubber and die cutting machine if you wish to purchase and use dies that coordinate with your stamps.
I will send out information regarding what colour ink pads, Stampin' Blends and other products needed for the next month's HAPPY BOX in advance so you have time to order from my shop.
If you do order early from me, I may be able to fit your goodies into your HAPPY BOX without extra postage.
HOW DOES MY HAPPY BOX WORK? HOW MUCH IS IT?
There are two ways you can join MY HAPPY BOX CLUB
- first way is to subscribe for 6 months - January to June 2021. This will cost $45 per month plus postage (or door step pick up).
- second way is to be a casual member $50 per box plus postage or pick up.
DO I NEED TO BE ON FACEBOOK TO RECEIVE THE VIDEO TUTORIALS?
At this stage the answer is yes. Creating you tube videos tends to take me a lot longer...sometimes up to 2 days to film, upload to the site, then to edit and email out to everyone. Because I am not charging for my time this helps keeps the cost down for you.
The standard Australian post is $10.95 per box.
WHEN DO I NEED TO CONFIRM MY HAPPY BOX?
I need a full months notice for casual members if you wish to have a Happy Box for that month. (for January, I need to know before the end of this year).
Full 6 month subscribers need to book in this week (December 2020) before the end of the year to get the full $30 discount for the next 6 months.
Payment is required before each Happy Box is sent/ready for pick up. You may pay the full membership up front or in monthly installments. Cash or direct debit is accepted.
I’m excited about some ideas and techniques I have already planned and can't wait to get started!
MORE DETAILS & SPECIAL OFFER - The full 6 month subscription is $45 per box plus $10.95 postage.
- All 6 month subscribers will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product of their choice in their March Happy Box. I will need to have your chosen item by early January (once the catalogue goes live)... there will be a reminder about this, if you don’t let me know, I’m happy to choose something for you. X
- Casual Box Members- $50 per box plus post.
- Payments can be all up front in one payment or monthly. The January box fee is due end of December...and so on.
This is for Australian residents only and it is the whole kit which includes the Stamp Set (you will need to order this yourself). (you can swap the stamp set for another product or stamp equal or less value if you wish.
In the future, I will aim to have the video tutorials available separately for non Australian residents.
LETS DO THIS!
Those that know me, know I LOVE to spoil you and MY HAPPY BOX is no exception! Why not treat yourself to a few hours a month of happy crafting and join our HAPPY BOX community? I am looking forward to a fresh start next year full of positive thoughts and actions and this begins with doing something that makes me and hopefully you happy.
Please send me a message if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help.
0417 087 448