Updated: Jun 27, 2020
Hello lovely crafters and welcome to another fabulous Stamping Sunday Blog Hop!
This month's theme is a little preview from the 2020/21 New Annual Catalogue that will be released 3 June 2020. As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, I can pre order some of the new goodies from the new catalogue early- yah! So exciting!
I'm Sharni Haines from South Australia you may have started here or come from the wonderful Sara Levin (our host) either way have a look and keep on hopping around to see what beautiful creations everyone has to share with us today.
I have created a card and designed it 3 different ways....
1. The first way is designed for the Beginner, or what I like to also think of as simple & quick stamping. For those who like clean, simple and quick cards using very a little amount of product.
2. Second is designed for the Casual Stamper who has a little more time, more products and likes to try out and use some different techniques.
3. Third is for the Avid Stamper who has the time, an extensive collection of products and a little more experience or likes a challenge!
Card 1 - Beginner or Simple Stamping
I have used LOTS of fabulous new products today from the new Annua Catalogue and what fun I have had. These cards are all featuring the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set and the Tasteful Labels Dies.
I have stamped the Grey Granite feather directly onto the card. The other two Blushing Bride feathers have been stamped and fussy cut out then placed over the top of the Grey feather.
The sentiment was stamped in Grey Granite and I used the Tasteful Labels Dies, then added it to the card with Dimensionals.
Card 2 - Casual Stamper
I have started with Thick Whisper White Cardstock again, the second layer is Blushing Bride, the third layer I have used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder on Whisper White.
All 3 feathers have been stamped and fussy cut then arranged onto the card.
The sweet gold bits of bling are Gilded Gems.
This is such a lovely embossing folder, I can see lots of use from this one!
Card 3 - Avid Stamper
I added a fourth layer to this card - Cinnamon Cider - a new In Colour. I think it goes really well with the Blushing Bride. I also used the new Cinnamon Cider 2020-2022 In Colour Ribbon and a few of the Enamel Dots.
You may also notice the Gold Hoops which are a lovely embellishment. The cutout gold foliage is from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
I also cut out some foliage using the Forever Flourishing Dies with Cinnamon Cider Cardstock.
Some of the new products I used on my cards.
These are the Forever Flourishing Dies.
I love the gold accents on this card, and it's so easy to add them because they are already cut out for you!
There you have it, three cards, three ways. Bound to make someone smile.
That's all from me today. Thank you so much for popping in.
A big thank you to the lovely Sara Levin for hosting the hop!
Ensure you keep going with the Hop to see what everyone else has created from the new Catalogue! I'm looking forward to it myself.
Just click on the links below to see more. Next up is the clever Martin
Thank you for your comments, they always make me smile!
Loves & hugs,
BLog Hop Participants
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU
Do you love to create 3D projects? Each month a team of four talented Demonstrators from around Australia put a fabulous Tutorial Bundle together - there are 4 beautiful projects with full instructions (metric & imperial measurements) and lots of photos.
Click to box below to purchase yours.....only $14 (Aust)...that's the cost of a coffee & cake!
Here are the ways you can purchase our fabulous 3D project tutorials...
1. For every purchase of $50 + of Stampin’ Up! ® products placed through my on-line store or through my stamp classes this month (Australian Residents Only), I’ll email you the entire bundle for FREE as a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me!
2. Join my team and you will receive these bundles free every month!
3. International and local residents have the option to purchase each tutorial bundle outright for ONLY $14 (AUD). Just click on the link below to take you to our Tutorial Store –
After your Pay Pal purchase, a receipt will be sent to your email with a link to download all four PDF Tutorials. If you don’t have a Pay Pal account and would like to access this amazing offer, please contact Bronwyn so she can send you an invoice via your email address. After payment goes through, the bundle will be emailed directly to you.
* Join my beautiful Angel team Here.
* Watch my Tutorials on my You Tube
* Want notifications sent to you with my new Blogs? Here
* View the Annual Catalogue
* View the Mini 2020 Catalogue Thank you for supporting my little business. x Products I used today
( All graphics for The Dimensionals are from the PNG Tree.)
(Icon graphics are from the PNG tree.)